Registration Opens: May 2018
|Categories||Early Bird (till 15 July)||Late (16 July onwards)|
|IPOS Congress (31 October to 2 November, 2018)|
|- IPOS Members*||HK$4,800 (US$610)||HK$5,800 (US$740)|
|- Non-members||HK$5,200 (US$680)||HK$6,200 (US$800)|
|- Students, Post Docs & Apprentices, Psychotherapists in apprenticeship, Doctoral Candidates||HK$3,200 (US$420)||HK$3,800 (US$490)|
|Full Congress (Low and Middle Income Countries - LMIC*)
* List of World Bank-classified Low and Middle Income Countries:
|- IPOS Members*||HK$3,700 (US$480)|
|- Non-members||HK$4,100 (US$530)|
|- Students, Post Docs & Apprentices, Psychotherapists in apprenticeship, Doctoral Candidates||HK$2,800 (US$360)|
|- IPOS Members*||HK$2,700 (US$350)|
|- Non-members||HK$3,000 (US$390)|
|- Students, Post Docs & Apprentices, Psychotherapists in apprenticeship, Doctoral Candidates||HK$2,000 (US$260)|
|Academy Workshops (29 to 30 October)|
|- One Day|
|IPOS Members*||HK$1,900 (US$250)||HK$2,100 (US$280)|
|Non-members||HK$2,400 (US$310)||HK$2,600 (US$330)|
|Students, Post Docs & Apprentices, Psychotherapists in apprenticeship, Doctoral Candidates||HK$1,900 (US$250)||HK$2,100 (US$280)|
|- Two Days|
|IPOS Members*||HK$3,200 (US$420)||HK$3,600 (US$460)|
|Non-members||HK$3,700 (US$480)||HK$4,100 (US$530)|
|Students, Post Docs & Apprentices, Psychotherapists in apprenticeship, Doctoral Candidates||HK$2,400 (US$310)||HK$2,600 (US$330)|
|- Half Day|
|IPOS Members*||HK$1,300 (US$170)||HK$1,600 (US$200)|
|Non-members||HK$1,600 (US$200)||HK$1,800 (US$240)|
|Students, Post Docs & Apprentices, Psychotherapists in apprenticeship, Doctoral Candidates||HK$1,300 (US$170)||HK$1,600 (US$200)|
|Congress Dinner (1 November)||HK$780 (US$100)|
* The IPOS member rate only applies to INDIVIDUALS who have registered and paid for an IPOS membership in 2018. Information on IPOS memberships can be found by going to https://ipos-society.org/apply/. The IPOS World Congress Committee will be verifying membership status of all those who select and pay the IPOS member rate.
|Entitlements||Delegates (Congress)||Delegates (Workshop)|
|All Scientific Sessions in Main Congress (31 Oct-2 Nov)||✔|
|All Scientific Sessions in selected IPOS Academy Workshops (29-30 Oct)||✔|
|Access to the Congress Exhibition||✔||✔|
|Lunch (31 Oct-2 Nov)||✔|
|Lunch (29-30 Oct)||Attendance of Full Day Workshops Only|
|Opening Ceremony and Closing Ceremony||✔|
Payment or registration fees must be made in Hong Kong Dollars by the following methods:
- Credit card: Visa and MasterCard
- International Bank Transfer
- A copy of the bank remittance receipt should be sent to the Secretariat by email once the bank transfer is arranged.
- All inbound and outbound bank charges for remittance should be borne by the remitter and cannot be deducted from the fee. Please ensure and give instructions to your bank to this effect. If charges are deducted and the payment received by the Organizer does not cover the total registration fees, the difference will have to be reimbursed to the Organizer on arrival at the Congress.
- Personal or Company Cheque in Hong Kong Dollars payable to “International Conference Consultants Ltd.” (for local participants only)
Rules and Regulations
- Registration is subject to acceptance on a first come, first served basis.
- Registration can only be processed with full payment. Please DO NOT send cash.
- Written confirmation will be sent upon receipt of your registration form and full payment. If you are not able to receive the confirmation within two weeks, please contact the IPOS 2018 Congress Secretariat.
- Refund for cancellation of registration will be made and subject to the following deadline and administration charge. All cancellations must be made in writing to the IPOS 2018 Congress Secretariat and the refund will be made after the meeting.
- Cancellation on or before 28 September 2018, 50% of the registration fee will be refunded.
- After 28 September 2018, no refund will be made.
- A replacement or transfer is allowed provided the replacement is from the same organization and upon receipt of a written request from the person to be replaced. Please note that substitution is permitted on the basis that written notice is received on or before 28 September 2018.
- The program is subject to change without prior notice. In the unlikely event of cancellation of the meeting, the only liability of the Organizer is to refund the registration fee.
For registration enquiries, please contact
IPOS 2018 Congress Secretariat
c/o International Conference Consultants Ltd
Office address: Unit C-D, 17/F, Max Share Centre, 373 King's Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 2559 9973
Fax: (852) 2547 9528